Pages

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Stain on your T-Shirt? Paint over it and make a new design!

If your like me, on the occasion I get a stain on my shirt. A perfectly good shirt. So what do you do with it? Paint it. These two examples are of a few different types of painting. Spray paint, brush on paint and sharpie markers.
This first example is with a sharpie marker.  This nice v neck shirt had a lovely olive oil mark that would not come out.  So one night I took a piece of cardboard under the shirt so the marker wouldn't bleed through the other side of the shirt and went to town.  I like swirls and curly-Q's.  I decided to take the patten on a diagonal.  Think of the shirts you see at Target or in a your favorite pattern on fabric and have fun!  I even put fun words hidden in the pattern, you may see love, laugh, live, family and a few other symbols.  Make it your own.



In this example, I have already gotten splattered paint on this shirt from painting in it.  Then I took stencils and spray painted on the stencils. 
 




Then I took another style of stencil and sharpie and marketed the letter outlines.  With similar colors I painted in the outlines of the letters.  Now you have a new shirt.  Wear it proud it's your creation! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
RePurposed by DESIGN. Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul Tested by Blogger Templates.